About The Job
*International candidates who live in the US are welcome to apply*
This can be a remote role.
ERShares is a rapidly growing $500M Asset Management company with 3 Mutual Funds, 2 ETFs, and a variety of separately managed accounts. We have a start-up-like culture with a small but very energetic, capable and international team.
About This Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-driven Financial Analyst to join our team. As the Financial and Operations Analyst, you will assist with financial and portfolio analysis, trading operations and reporting, preparation and consolidation of internal and client reports, operational and compliance reviews as well as the implementation of new and ongoing strategic company initiatives. You will organize, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, quarterly, and periodic performance and portfolio characteristics reports for use by various key stakeholders. You will handle day-to-day operational requests from our finance, compliance, administrative and accounting departments as well as senior management. We are looking for a team player who will foster relationships with various teams throughout the company for successful department management.
- Prepare portfolio trade blotters and analyze portfolio positions and index deviations.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports and performance analysis reports for various parties including external clients and databases
- Conduct in-depth financial and data analysis to explain trends or variations from expectations and identify opportunities and risks.
- Review and submit portfolio trades to custodian databases.
- Create trade and portfolio alerts for extreme security price movements and favorable/unfavorable trends relative to benchmarks.
- Prepare accounting and auditing reports and assist with operational communications with outside vendors.
- Assist with the continuous update of the firm’s Compliance Program by reviewing and reporting on compliance oversight, firm trading, client processes and marketing procedures.
- Support new and ongoing company initiatives by maintaining schedules and reviewing timelines to ensure different related projects do not hold up one another and to ensure resources are utilized in an efficient manner for overlapping projects.
- Ideal candidate would be self-motivated to identify potential opportunities for streamlining company operations and compliance procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Data Analysis, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics Will also consider: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and broader Suite; Database and programming skills will be a major plus. Bloomberg knowledge will also be a plus.
- Strong writing skills. We are looking for a team player with superior attention to detail, a strong work ethic and accountability.