About The Job
*International candidates who live in the US are welcome to apply*
This can be a remote role.
ERShares is a rapidly growing $500M Asset Management company with 3 Mutual Funds, 2 ETFs, and a variety of separately managed accounts. We have a start-up-like culture with a small but very energetic, capable and international team.
About This Role
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Digital Strategist, who is resourceful and tech savvy. The new hire will be responsible for planning and managing marketing initiatives but also help with business development activities. Such research and activities will support strategic initiatives. The Digital Strategist will strategize, create and implement marketing programs on their own and develop written content or other materials to support those strategies.
This role involves the following:
- Blog/article writing
- Social Media Management
- Website Administration
- Content creation
- Business development activities
- Build and maintain our social media presence. Identify trends and insights, and optimize advertising spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate current financial market trends, provide thought leadership, develop content, write blogs and articles
- Strategize, plan and execute web, SEO, social media campaigns, google advertising and email campaigns
- Support with strategic and business development activities (market research, business development outreach, development of client proposals and other reports etc.)
- BS degree in any liberal arts discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing or a related function ideally at a FinTech company
- Excellent writer with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with managing social media channels
- Expert knowledge of using Adobe Suite, Microsoft office, Social Media, Google Analytics
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- WordPress knowledge and experience in optimising landing pages. HTML knowledge is a big plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with video creation and editing software
- Passionate about Technology and the Stock market
- Proactive and visionary and continually asks, How can I make that better? Since this is a blended role, the ability to manage both marketing and operational tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment is key to succeed!