About The Job
ERShares is a rapidly growing $500M Asset Management company with 3 Mutual Funds, 2 ETFs, and a variety of separately managed accounts. We have a start-up-like culture with a small but very energetic, capable and international team.
About This Role
- Assist with financial and portfolio analysis, trade execution, trading operations, reporting and operational communications with outside vendors.
- They will prepare, organize, analyze, summarize, and consolidate internal and client reports, operational and compliance reviews, periodic performance, and portfolio characteristics reports for various stakeholders.
- They will prepare and analyze trade blotters, portfolio positions and index deviations.
- They will also conduct in-depth analysis and data analysis to explain trends or variations from expectations and identify opportunities and risks to examine viability of potential investments.
- They will also handle day-to-day operational requests from finance, compliance, administrative, accounting departments and senior management.
- They will also implement new and ongoing strategic company initiatives.
- Finally, they will prepare, review, and submit portfolio trades, accounting, and auditing reports to custodian databases.
- Degree: Master’s
- Majors: Finance, Statistics, or other closely related field.
- Job site: Will work at company’s location at: 175 Federal Street, Suite 875, Boston, MA 02110
- TO APPLY: EMAIL RESUME WITH JOB NO. FA1 TO: Entrepreneurshares, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EMPLOYER’S NAME: Entrepreneurshares, LLC