EntrepreneurShares has developed a proprietary investment model that incorporates both quantitative and qualitative criteria. The investment model utilizes extensive academic research created by Professor Joel Shulman.
Visionary leaders tend to have both economic and non-economic incentives to create value within their organizations.
We offer a new investment style. Our proprietary 15-factor model identifies the most entrepreneurial companies with visionary leaders that hold economic and non-economic incentive to create value. Our strategy works across a broad array of Morningstar categories including varying market capitalization levels and geographic areas.
We are proud to note, that extensive quantitative analysis suggests that we have identified a new Market (Entrepreneur) Factor. Over the past 9+ years, utilizing more than 20+ market factors (Market, Size, Growth, Sector, Momentum, etc.) evidence shows that our Entrepreneur Factor is, by far, the dominant explanatory Factor in explaining excess return.
The Chief Operating Officer position will include the following duties:
• Will plan and direct investment products offered by the company.
• Will refine and evaluate historical performance and attribution analysis relative to other leading indices and investment products.
• Will perform extensive analysis and back testing under a variety of market conditions.
• Will plan, strategize, implement, and roll-out our new growth program that includes integration of our new Bloomberg terminals, new databases, auditing of equity, carve-out track record and significant capital into a comprehensive growth strategy.
• Will represent the company at international trade shows and during presentations. Will also accompany the CIO on roadshows to help fund the growth strategy.
• Will work with customers and partners who invest in publicly trade entrepreneurial companies.
• Will identify, evaluate fintech companies and asset managers as primary partnership targets with the aim of acquiring new customers.
Master’s Administrative Studies plus two years of prior work experience.
Must have international experience related to entrepreneur ventures, fintech companies, and asset managers.
TO APPLY SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH SUBJECT LINE: “JOB NO. CIAES2020AA” TO: [email protected]